sábado, abril 19, 2008

Whisper Part 2

http://wiccagio.blogspot.com/2008/04/whisper-part-1.html

Fallen destiny holds me underneath a deep breath,

a raven is watching, in the shadows, keeping its promise
just to guide me, to protect me, to set me free.
I'm standing in this frightening atmosphere
even when a hollow is pounding inside my chest
I'm afraid, I'm sorry, the powerful darken light
is overwhelming my thoughts, my feelings, my soul
I see beyond human eyes, beyond flesh and bone.
Take me into a haven, I need to repose for a while,
please answer my questions, I will not disgrace
your trust, your lust, your truth
tickling emotions keep coming time after time...
Animal instinct belongs to my kinship,
it may scared you, it is scaring me
but this is myself, my soul, my essence
and mundanes are not prepare to accept it
only the raven, with backslide feathers
who's also craving to fulfill what it may look as a whim
No, its just eagerness for life.

No hay comentarios.: