viernes, noviembre 14, 2008

Am I?

I am real
in flesh, blood and soul

I cannot be what I haven't been or live a life it wasn't mine...

I am real

with my crazyness and my duality
I reach stars with darkness and touch fairies with the power of my inner light...

I am real
with a silly smile or proudly anger
idealistic but also a figther
working bee and a couch potato..

I am real

the one who changes sheets as it changes her lovers...

but also the one who loves with truly passion
beyond body and conventionalities...

I am real
can you hear me?
as simple as that...



Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comentarios:

JULIA CUELLAR dijo...

No one can hear anybody else. The beat of our heart leaves us deft, is only at the eternal night when we listen and understand others.
Don't scream, he knows you are there, as long as both feel each other chests.

Dawn A.G. BlackRaven dijo...

My dear Julia, it's curious. I admire you. Many people don't catch those underlines in my poetry or thoughts, and suddenly, you get and understand how words are just a humble way of getting rid of my inner demons...

Living in darkness has it's seduction, but also consequences... And one is that intensity: Going from ashes to an orgasm... Missing or say hi to new lovers. Saying goodbye or saving relationships. Worshiping and really living sex...

I don't regret this. I just love to share emotions...

Thanks for your magical words... you cast a literary spell as your fingers dance over the keyboard...

Merry meet...